air duct cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning
Step by Step Air Duct Cleaning technique:
- The technician does a full walkthrough and answers any questions or concerns.
- Supply vents are cleaned all the way back to the furnace itself by the technician.
- The powerful dual vacuum system brushes while simultaneously collecting dirt & debris inside the ducting.
- The technician works back through the system overlapping ducting, ensuring optimal coverage.
- All the grills and register covers from the heating ducts & vents are cleaned before reinstalling.
- Environmentally safe air fogger treatment (optional) is applied to duct system then circulated through out ducting by furnace blower.
Reasons portland customers should have duct cleaning
can help allergy sufferers
- Having the air ducts cleaned in our home was a blessing for my daughter’s year-round allergy problems. Anybody who has indoor allergies would greatly benefit from having their air ducts cleaned.
Eliminate Dust Build-up
- If you are noticing excessive dust buildup on furniture throughout the home, air duct cleaning is a great way to cut down on dust in your home. We noticed an amazing reduction in dust everywhere after having our air ducts cleaned
Remove Construction Debris
- During new construction or remodels debris is dropped inside uncovered air vents. Too often the heating ducts & vents are used to dry out jobs during sheetrock mud & taping, pulling debris from the construction process into the air vents. Every new homeowner in Portland OR should have their air ducts cleaned as a key portion of their final cleaning before moving in.
moving into a new home
- Portland OR customers moving into a new home or rental. A previous owner or tenant may have introduced pet dander, molds & bacteria or even worse into a home’s heating ducts & vents. Young children can spill food or drinks into air vents, breeding mold spores that your family will breathe. If you are moving into a new home or rental, it is highly suggested to have the air ducts cleaned first.